Quality Matters Development UG, Wellersbergerstr. 40, 57072 Siegen, is the responsible party in terms of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for data processing on this website. We respect your personal rights. We are aware of the importance of personal data that we receive from you as a user of our website. We respect the protection of your personal data and will collect, store or process all data obtained exclusively in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations within the scope of our business purpose.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. Legal Bases for Processing
If we obtain consent from you for processing operations of personal data, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
The processing of personal data that is required to fulfill a contract with you is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b GDPR. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
If processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, this is done within the framework of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c GDPR.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of us or a third party and your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh the legitimate interest, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing. The legitimate interest of our company usually lies in the provision of our owed services and/or ongoing optimization of our services and presentations.
4. Data Deletion and Storage Period
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
5. Collection of Personal Data
In principle, we do not collect or use any personal data when you visit our website. This is done only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only after their consent. This does not apply in cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
In the following, we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of our data handling within the framework of this website:
5.1 Server log files
Each time our website is called up, the user’s access data required to make use of it and for billing purposes are stored on our server in a log file (log file), which your browser automatically transmits to us.
- Date and time of a transaction
- Your IP address
- Which pages, scripts and graphics were accessed by you
- Your browser type and version
- Click paths between pages, scripts and graphics
- The page from which you arrived at this site (if this site was visited via a link)
- Parameters that were transmitted to this website from the referring page
The storage of the log file serves the following purposes:
- Evaluation of file retrieval for statistical purposes.
- System security and stability of the website
- Checking for use in breach of contract or other illegal use, if there are actual indications of this.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. We do not combine this data with other data sources.
5.2 Data in connection with your contacting us
If you send us inquiries by e-mail, your contact details, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us solely for the purpose of processing the respective inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass this data on to third parties without your consent. The corresponding use of data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) GDPR in the context of processing your request.
6. Your Rights
Insofar as we process your personal data on our website, you are a “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR. You are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis us:
6.1 Right to information
You can request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data about you. If there is such processing, you can request information from us about the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- the categories of personal data which are processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- any available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from you
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
Furthermore, you have the right to request information about whether your personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
6.2 Right to rectification
You have a right against us to have your personal data corrected and/or completed if your processed data is incorrect or incomplete. If this is the case, we will make the correction without delay.
6.3 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions, if
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of its use instead
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds.
If you have requested the restriction of the processing of your personal data, this data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of another You will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
6.4 Right to deletion
You may request us to delete your personal data without delay. We are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke any existing consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for further processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- You object to processing by way of direct marketing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of your personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
- Your personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If we have made your personal data public and we are obliged to erase it pursuant to Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we will take reasonable measures, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, to inform the data controller that you have requested from him/her the erasure of all links to such personal data, copies or replications.
Your right to erasure does not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which we are subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Art. 9 (3) GDPR
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in (1) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing, or
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you intent do delete your user data, you can remove your activities by the following instructions. Please note that once we have deleted your data you will not be able to retrieve any playing statistics of your account.
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “User Data Deletion Request” and your account information
- We will contact you to provide certain additional information to ensure that you are account holder.
- Once account ownership has been proven we will delete your user data
6.5 Right to information
If you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right against us that we inform you about these recipients.
6.6 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you may have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from us, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
Furthermore, you have the right in this regard to obtain the transfer of your personal data directly from us to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The rights and freedoms of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
Within the scope of the offer of our website, we currently do not assume that data subject to the right to data portability will be processed.
6.7 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data that is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to any associated profiling.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
6.8 Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. We do not carry out such processing.
6.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other rights of appeal, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
7. Responsibility for Linked Content
8. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data is stored exclusively on our servers or on servers used on our behalf. Access to this data and the use of the data is only possible for an authorized group of employees or service providers and is also only limited to those data that are necessary for the fulfillment of the respective task.
9. Data Security
To protect your personal data, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is protected against accidental or intentional loss, destruction or manipulation and access by unauthorized persons. Our protective measures are reviewed at regular intervals and, if necessary, adapted to technical progress.
10. Changes to the Data Protection Declaration
We reserve the right to amend this data protection declaration at any time if necessary and in view of the data protection regulations applicable at the time of amendment.